Sep 25, 2017, 08:00 AM
Wow! Im surprised so many of you found it through Jwittz!
|
How'd You get Here?
|
|
Sep 25, 2017, 08:00 AM
Wow! Im surprised so many of you found it through Jwittz!
Sep 26, 2017, 10:21 PM
When I joined, I don't even know Justin is.
I found this place after I got pissed in Reddit and someone recommended me to join here. ![]() Well, I was visiting a lot of Pokemon communities after I left Reddit. And this is one of my favourites.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Oct 2, 2017, 10:06 AM
(Sep 26, 2017, 10:21 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: When I joined, I don't even know Justin is. I was going to start a post in reddit then relized I dont ahve difinitive proof that most my trades are legit so now i trade, Here, on neoseeker, serebiiforums, and Gamefaqs. still looking for other places
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |