Add a picture of a Pokemon using no reference image.
The sillier the better.
But cool drawings are welcome too.
The sillier the better.
But cool drawings are welcome too.
Thanks for all the good times~
|
[FORUM GAME] Oh boy
|
|
Add a picture of a Pokemon using no reference image.
The sillier the better. But cool drawings are welcome too.
Thanks for all the good times~
Oct 20, 2017, 01:28 AM
Oct 20, 2017, 03:13 AM
Oct 20, 2017, 03:20 AM
(Oct 20, 2017, 03:13 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: I refuse to believe you used no reference for this. This is amazing! Both are added!
Thanks for all the good times~
Oct 20, 2017, 11:40 AM
I r the next leenerdo duhfinchy, fur shure.
Oct 20, 2017, 12:27 PM
(Oct 20, 2017, 03:20 AM)Kris Wrote:(Oct 20, 2017, 03:13 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: I never used a reference image. I just found a content creator with a bunch of cool mons like that. I guess it's his art style. I like it to be honest haha
Oct 20, 2017, 01:26 PM
Here's my Emolga. I made it in Paint.
![]() ![]() Not too shabby if I say so myself. Especially given that I've a fraction the artistic talent of my partner.
- 0kamii Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder
Oct 20, 2017, 04:22 PM
@AverageJoe @stephenWITNESS @FireTaco I should have made it more clear. You have to draw the Pokémon yourself
Thanks for all the good times~
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#476 Probopass
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |