Hey, I'm online right now, If you have time for the trade! :D
Edit: Thanks!
Edit: Thanks!
|
[GIVEAWAY] Meloetta Giveaway! (Closed) (PM IF you posted but havent Received yet)
|
|
Hey, I'm online right now, If you have time for the trade! :D
Edit: Thanks!
Jan 8, 2015, 03:24 PM
May I get one please?
IGN: Ay FC is on the side
Jan 8, 2015, 04:29 PM
FC: 3024-7727-9159
IGN: Marcos thank you!!
Jan 8, 2015, 04:34 PM
FC: 3695 - 0306 - 1033
IGN: Seth If you are still giving away any Meloetta, I'd love to get one. My legit Meloetta from one of my previous games isn't allowed through the PokeBank for some reason, and this would make me giddy. xD
Jan 8, 2015, 05:51 PM
I posted last night, and haven't received one, I'm on page four but if you've run out I understand.
Ign: Emo Fc: 1306-6449-5502
Jan 8, 2015, 05:55 PM
Jan 8, 2015, 06:02 PM
(Jan 8, 2015, 05:55 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 05:51 PM)emoagogo Wrote: I posted last night, and haven't received one, I'm on page four but if you've run out I understand. Thanks so much man!! You rock!!
Jan 8, 2015, 06:04 PM
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:02 PM)emoagogo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 05:55 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 05:51 PM)emoagogo Wrote: I posted last night, and haven't received one, I'm on page four but if you've run out I understand. I have added everyone up until this point. Please PM me if you havent received yours so that we can talk when we can both come online. Thanks and enjoy your meloetta to those that have received them
Jan 9, 2015, 07:37 PM
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:04 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 06:02 PM)emoagogo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 05:55 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote:(Jan 8, 2015, 05:51 PM)emoagogo Wrote: I posted last night, and haven't received one, I'm on page four but if you've run out I understand. omg our time one is way off it was 5am for me when u went online :/!!! i'll just camp on my ds and wait to see u online :XXX so sorry man but thank you!!!!
Jan 9, 2015, 07:45 PM
I would love one!
FC: 0748-3818-5962 IGN: Jordan |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |