Jan 9, 2015, 03:51 PM
|
[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Dittos with Destiny Knot! [ON HIATUS!!]
|
|
Jan 9, 2015, 03:53 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 03:53 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 03:54 PM
can i have one ?
IGN: kaz shroomish (female) level 5 Friend Code: 0662-5653-4595 would really help me. thank you
Jan 9, 2015, 04:05 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 9, 2015, 04:07 PM by jamesahudson.)
I could really use a ditto. I like to breed for trades and its hard without a ditto
I will post my male zorua level 10 and under looking for ditto 91 or higher. IGN James North America Florida
Jan 9, 2015, 04:19 PM
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:59 PM)kaz Wrote: can i have one ?You should be good to go! (Jan 9, 2015, 04:05 PM)jamesahudson Wrote: I could really use a ditto. I like to breed for trades and its hard without a ditto Couldn't find yours, might've gotten sniped. :/
Jan 9, 2015, 04:22 PM
thank you very much
Jan 9, 2015, 04:23 PM
I'd just like to say thanks very much, I appreciate it a lot :D
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#302 Sableye
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:
