Jan 9, 2015, 05:02 PM
Add me
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
#Teamforum
|
[TRADE] Trade shop
|
|
Jan 9, 2015, 05:02 PM
Add me
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
Jan 9, 2015, 05:19 PM
I really want a Kangaskhan and a scyther as for the trade i have all the starters 4-6 ivs from every generation if you want some of those
Jan 9, 2015, 05:23 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 05:24 PM
(Jan 9, 2015, 05:19 PM)EmberProof Wrote: I really want a Kangaskhan and a scyther as for the trade i have all the starters 4-6 ivs from every generation if you want some of those If you have the starters with HA that I don't have i'd be interested. If not I can still trade those to you but I'll need to breed some scyther. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |