Nov 15, 2014, 09:53 PM
I love bugs unless they move unexpectedly or surprise me then I get the flamethrower
|
Phobia thread
|
|
Nov 15, 2014, 09:53 PM
I love bugs unless they move unexpectedly or surprise me then I get the flamethrower
Nov 17, 2014, 01:39 PM
I have a really bad fear of bugs but only if they are indoors. Like if I'm outside and something crawls on me I'm like "this is your turf so you're cool" but as soon as there is one inside I panic for hours even after I get someone to kill it for me.
Nov 17, 2014, 01:42 PM
I hate needles. I hate vaccines and sewing and everything to do with them. Which is a bit ironic because I end up sewing my own cosplays and Halloween costumes most of the time.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 9 hours ago |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |