Jan 13, 2015, 04:32 PM
Trading a LVL 66 Darkrai with Darkvoid, Sassy nature 3IVs(I think?) For a good offer.
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
|
[TRADE] FT: Darkrai
|
|
Jan 13, 2015, 04:32 PM
Trading a LVL 66 Darkrai with Darkvoid, Sassy nature 3IVs(I think?) For a good offer.
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 13, 2015, 05:18 PM
Hey do you want a shiny greninja with protean?
Jan 13, 2015, 05:22 PM
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:18 PM)GigouZ Wrote: Hey do you want a shiny greninja with protean? Hm, I already have a BR one and I don't care much for shinies if they're not my own, do you have anything else?
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 13, 2015, 06:00 PM
would you trade it for a meloetta?
Jan 14, 2015, 07:12 AM
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:00 PM)GigouZ Wrote: would you trade it for a meloetta? I also have Meloett, If we're talking Events I'd trade it for Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie/wDiancite or Victini with their right natures.
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 14, 2015, 07:13 AM
But anything BR which I don't have is good too!
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
shiny shaymin?
Jan 14, 2015, 08:07 AM
Not really interested in that for Darkrai.
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |