Jan 18, 2015, 03:36 PM
|
LF: Swirlix, HA Tauros
|
|
Jan 18, 2015, 04:01 PM
I have 3 5IV ones and 2 4IVs.
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 18, 2015, 04:27 PM
Jan 18, 2015, 04:29 PM
(Jan 18, 2015, 04:27 PM)101asolis Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:01 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have 3 5IV ones and 2 4IVs. I've also have klefki with 5iv, axes with 5iv, cynaquil with 5 iv, magikarp with 5 iv, and lavitar with 5 ivs. I also have plenty of pokemon with pokerus
Jan 18, 2015, 04:35 PM
(Jan 18, 2015, 04:29 PM)101asolis Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:27 PM)101asolis Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:01 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have 3 5IV ones and 2 4IVs. I really want a 5IV Larvitar, what's the nature?
---------------------
“BLEH!”- A sophisticated Shuppet.
Jan 18, 2015, 04:37 PM
(Jan 18, 2015, 04:35 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:29 PM)101asolis Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:27 PM)101asolis Wrote:(Jan 18, 2015, 04:01 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have 3 5IV ones and 2 4IVs. Its a jolly nature with dragon dance, iron head, and iron tail and its lvl 1
Jan 18, 2015, 04:42 PM
Jan 18, 2015, 04:46 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
