Jan 24, 2015, 08:50 PM
Help. I really need a good iv-d sableye with egg move recover. Got some breedjects like rotom, HA gligar, HA frokie and a lord goomy.
|
HELP! Need a Sableye!
|
|
Jan 24, 2015, 08:50 PM
Help. I really need a good iv-d sableye with egg move recover. Got some breedjects like rotom, HA gligar, HA frokie and a lord goomy.
Jan 24, 2015, 08:53 PM
I have a prankster sableye that has recover. I can check ivs after this battle i am in.
Jan 24, 2015, 09:02 PM
I have a 3iv careful nature and a 4iv calm nature one if you want either of them
Jan 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
Jan 24, 2015, 09:25 PM
Ill take whatever you want to give.
Jan 24, 2015, 09:30 PM
Jan 24, 2015, 09:31 PM
Currently online
Jan 24, 2015, 09:33 PM
Jan 24, 2015, 09:36 PM
Yup no problem
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#757 Salandit
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |