Jan 12, 2015, 11:04 AM
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2015, 11:09 AM by thewasher19.)
Anyone in the DC/Baltimore/Philly area going to Magfest two weekends from now?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
|
MAGFEST
|
|
Jan 12, 2015, 11:04 AM
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2015, 11:09 AM by thewasher19.)
Anyone in the DC/Baltimore/Philly area going to Magfest two weekends from now?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Jan 27, 2015, 02:05 PM
(Jan 12, 2015, 11:04 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Anyone in the DC/Baltimore/Philly area going to Magfest two weekends from now? I just seen this Im from NYC and I was at Magfest I played pokemon alot but I didnt participate in that Pokemon League by Bills PC. Kids cant take losses well. I had to fall back a bit the rage of random people was a bit much lol |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |