May 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
![[Image: CF7mRDSWEAEHE0h.png]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF7mRDSWEAEHE0h.png)
Shopto.net has dispatched my copy of Splatoon today and with next day delivery, I'll have it tomorrow!
It's the edition with the green squid amiibo and while it says keyring, it's really a dogtag as the extra :D
|
I'll be getting Splatoon early!
|
|
May 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
![]() Shopto.net has dispatched my copy of Splatoon today and with next day delivery, I'll have it tomorrow! It's the edition with the green squid amiibo and while it says keyring, it's really a dogtag as the extra :D
May 26, 2015, 09:04 AM
That's awesome I still have to convince my parents to buy me my copy
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
May 26, 2015, 01:18 PM
ahh i got to play it at comic con it was so much fun, but i don't even have a wiiU >.< enjoy man
May 27, 2015, 01:25 PM
May 27, 2015, 01:37 PM
(May 27, 2015, 01:25 PM)GamerXiphos Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2n_NR7nSlk Gimme it
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century
Forum Ninja #PopplioDefenseSquad
May 27, 2015, 03:41 PM
yeah I've been watching some highlights in your YouTube channel great game!
May 31, 2015, 08:35 PM
I've been looking for others to play with
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge 3 hours ago |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |