Jun 11, 2015, 08:29 PM
Idk if you're still doing this, but if you are, I'd like the Suicune, Milotic, Swampert, and Politoed.
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
|
[GIVEAWAY] 230 BR Pokemon Giveaway
|
|
Jun 11, 2015, 08:29 PM
Idk if you're still doing this, but if you are, I'd like the Suicune, Milotic, Swampert, and Politoed.
Thanks again!
Jun 12, 2015, 03:09 AM
sry im closing this post down and ill repost it after my exams are finished which is Thursday 18th. Sorry about that
Jun 12, 2015, 04:47 AM
I would like shiny reshiram,Yveltal,Groudon,Gliscor
IGN: Kyubi93 FC: 0533-7122-8964
Jun 29, 2015, 04:10 PM
I would love to have Raikou, Crobat, Mandibuzz, Articuno and Mienshao please. My IGN is Shizui. FC: 0147-1491-1368. Thank you in advance.
Jun 29, 2015, 04:35 PM
I'd love an Arceus(either kind), a Genesect(shiny or not), manaphy, and meloetta
Thanks for being awesome! (^_^)
Jun 29, 2015, 04:42 PM
Hey would like the zapdos, sylveon, terakion, and hetran, my friend code is 0318 9557 2534, already added you, thanks, IGN is ecniv
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |