Sep 17, 2015, 08:44 PM
Not sure where else to put this, but I just would like some help by evolving my Gurdurr, since it needs to be traded. If you could help I'd be much obliged!
|
[REQUEST] looking to evolve Gurdurr
|
|
Sep 17, 2015, 08:44 PM
Not sure where else to put this, but I just would like some help by evolving my Gurdurr, since it needs to be traded. If you could help I'd be much obliged!
Sep 17, 2015, 08:53 PM
(This post was last modified: Sep 17, 2015, 08:53 PM by terrorkid94.)
If you trust the gts I put up a lv 23 baltoy asking for a gurdurr with cookie heart as the message just trade it and then put the baltoy back up asking for a conkeldurr
Sep 17, 2015, 09:02 PM
Sep 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
Deposited the baltoy with message "Terrorkid"
Sep 17, 2015, 09:08 PM
Your conkeldurr has been returned
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |