Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Shiny HA Ditto
I'll do this one as soon as I get Ho-Oh! Dude you are quite literally the best!
Name: Sophia
Pokemon Deposited: Slugma (name is Pyromaniac)
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 15
Message on GTS: thejflynn
Hey, I received the ditto but... it wasnt't from jpn region? Mine isn't so I got sniped? Because the whole reason I requested the ditto was the different region aspect.
name op
pokemon fletching
lv of pokemon 5
gender female
message thejflynn
thanks in advance!!!
(Sep 28, 2015, 07:22 AM)digaopg96 Wrote: Hey, I received the ditto but... it wasnt't from jpn region? Mine isn't so I got sniped? Because the whole reason I requested the ditto was the different region aspect.

Does everything else check out? As in, is the Ditto shiny, is it Lv. 100, is it holding a Destiny Knot, etc.? If not, then yes, it is very likely that you got sniped. You can also check the OT of the Ditto to see if it's from Aether or Rafael (Aether's and Ruledragon's IGNs, respectively, at least the ones shown on their profiles).
(Sep 28, 2015, 08:31 AM)Jesterat Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2015, 07:22 AM)digaopg96 Wrote: Hey, I received the ditto but... it wasnt't from jpn region? Mine isn't so I got sniped? Because the whole reason I requested the ditto was the different region aspect.

Does everything else check out? As in, is the Ditto shiny, is it Lv. 100, is it holding a Destiny Knot, etc.? If not, then yes, it is very likely that you got sniped. You can also check the OT of the Ditto to see if it's from Aether or Rafael (Aether's and Ruledragon's IGNs, respectively, at least the ones shown on their profiles).

No, it's missing Destiny Knot, nature and the jpn region. I guess I got sniped. The OT is andy, so... yeah. The weird thing though it's a shiny lv 100 ditto.
I've just replaced the Ponyta for the trade.
Thanks Jesterat
Name: Carrick
Pokemon Deposited: Eevee
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: theJflynn
Name: J.C
Pokemon Deposited: luxray
Gender Of Pokemon : Female
Level Of Pokemon : 100
Message on GTS : thejflynn
Thank you