Nov 27, 2014, 01:50 AM
yes he's a big help his defense and attack are really awesome. may use him in competitive battling
|
[ORAS] are you guys using the shiny beldum?
|
|
Nov 27, 2014, 01:50 AM
yes he's a big help his defense and attack are really awesome. may use him in competitive battling
Nov 27, 2014, 09:58 AM
(Nov 26, 2014, 08:01 PM)Liamcal Wrote: Yeah, I am using it, but: I'm not using Exp. Share either. I liked it better in the old Ruby/Sapphire, when it only worked on one pokemon at a time.
Nov 27, 2014, 10:27 AM
(Nov 27, 2014, 09:58 AM)koroX Wrote:(Nov 26, 2014, 08:01 PM)Liamcal Wrote: Yeah, I am using it, but: Definitely. It really ruined X/Y for me. I don't think I ever had all my Pokemon faint because they were so OP! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#757 Salandit
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |