Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM
My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed.
|
[REQUEST] need help with my Tyranitar
|
|
Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM
My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed.
Oct 15, 2015, 02:53 PM
(Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed. if you train him sprinting the 100m and 200m he may gain that speed, I mean Usain Bolt is only a human and speed is like way over 9000, so there is defo hope for your Tyran'r'ran'...ahahaha see what I did there ohhhhhhh sorry just trolling, I have no idea...
Oct 15, 2015, 03:18 PM
(Oct 15, 2015, 02:53 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:(Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed. +1 my good sir, +1....
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century
Forum Ninja #PopplioDefenseSquad
Oct 15, 2015, 03:28 PM
You'll need to breed one that has max speed IV's. It has to be jolly(or another speed boosting nature) and it has to be EV trained for max speed in order to get to 243 speed@lvl100. It'll take a little work but that's totally do-able this generation.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#515 Panpour
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |