Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shinies For Trade
(Oct 17, 2015, 04:00 AM)MagikrapVSMachump Wrote: i will trade shiny raikou for the shiny darkrai if it is still available and if you want it

i still have the darkrai i believe. i will take it but i wont be able to trade until later today around 10-12 pst
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:45 AM)Dr.Luke Wrote: I have a level 100 bidoof shiny with pokerus max ivs and evs  and it knows explosion draco meteor recover and sheer cold and im up for a trade :D

lol if only that was legit. you got any other shinies? just to let u know i wont be able to trade until aroun 10-12 pst today cause i got to do something in the morning now.
Would you be willing to trade the shiny Keyogre for a shiny Male Meowstic?
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:45 AM)Dr.Luke Wrote: I have a level 100 bidoof shiny with pokerus max ivs and evs  and it knows explosion draco meteor recover and sheer cold and im up for a trade :D

haha i cant stop laughing !!! EXPLOSION on bidoof, nice one ahahaha.

On topic:
do you still have the pancham ? Are you interested in a shiny 6iv lvl 100 (no nickname) Empoleon? not sure with the moves/ability/nature yet, will confirm with you if you are interested
and do you have other shiny besides that 6 ?
(Oct 17, 2015, 08:48 AM)Lucyingame Wrote: Would you be willing to trade the shiny Keyogre for a shiny Male Meowstic?

I'll take it. I'll add u and then we can trade when your ready.
(Oct 17, 2015, 08:49 AM)markings Wrote:

haha i cant stop laughing !!! EXPLOSION on bidoof, nice one ahahaha.

On topic:
do you still have the pancham ? Are you interested in a shiny 6iv lvl 100 (no nickname) Empoleon? not sure with the moves/ability/nature yet, will confirm with you if you are interested
and do you have other shiny besides that 6 ?

sure i will take the empoleon. just tell me what the nature is cause i can care less about moves. i do have other shinies but let me check what they are.
I added you, I'll get on now.
ok cool. same here. give me a sec to connect
its not letting me show it to you
So you can't trade it?