Nov 2, 2015, 11:42 PM
Hi I'm new to the site and I wanted to get into pokemon breeding, this bagon will be a perfect start to my breeding adventure.
FC: 0447-6090-5576
IGN: Chris
FC: 0447-6090-5576
IGN: Chris
|
[GIVEAWAY] PSEUDO-LEGENDARY EGG GIVEAWAY: Week 2 = 5-6IV Adamant Bagon Egg
|
|
Nov 2, 2015, 11:42 PM
Hi I'm new to the site and I wanted to get into pokemon breeding, this bagon will be a perfect start to my breeding adventure.
FC: 0447-6090-5576 IGN: Chris
Nov 3, 2015, 01:36 AM
ING-Poorvaja
FC- under my avatar I need a good bagan. I have a salamance but the nature and IVs are not that good. I dont wanna go through pain of catching one or breeding.
Nov 3, 2015, 04:20 AM
i would love to have one ign Cudi fc 0490 6716 1364
Nov 3, 2015, 05:56 AM
(This post was last modified: Nov 3, 2015, 05:58 AM by LustfulAki.
Edit Reason: Adding friend code
)
Will give 1 for a 5iv kangaskhan ;x
FC: 4184-5214-5629 IGN: Aki
Nov 3, 2015, 06:40 PM
I have added and PM'd all of you that replied since my last post, so please add me if you have not done so already (most have) and then just come online so we can trade to receive you new Bagon
Nov 4, 2015, 03:44 PM
I would love a bagon egg. added you! IGN Bobby, FC: 3454-1414-5144
Thanks!
Nov 4, 2015, 04:09 PM
I don't need one of the eggs, I just wanted you to know I misread this as "bacon eggs" like.... 4 times. Maybe it's time for dinner...
Nov 4, 2015, 05:31 PM
Nov 4, 2015, 05:40 PM
Nov 4, 2015, 05:46 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |