tradeing arcues for yveltal fc 092030705776
|
tradeing arcues for yveltal
|
|
Nov 6, 2015, 03:36 AM
i dont got yveltal but i do have a shiny event xerneas JPN
Nov 6, 2015, 03:39 AM
I'm assuming you want shiny yveltal.But if you mean normal one,i can trade.
Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM
For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Nov 6, 2015, 10:57 AM
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^= O kk sorry ^_^
Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 AM
I will trade him for the x or y Pokemon as long as they are level 50-80
Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 AM
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:57 AM)shadow_eevee Wrote:(Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^= No worries, I just wanted you to know that there was a board for this so you can get more offers and maybe even see some Pokemon that you like and want to trade for! ♥ Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Nov 6, 2015, 11:12 AM
Nov 6, 2015, 11:37 AM
The trade is closed
Nov 6, 2015, 11:43 AM
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote:(Nov 6, 2015, 10:57 AM)shadow_eevee Wrote:(Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^= I will take a look ^_^ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:

