Dec 13, 2015, 12:05 PM
Sure add my freind code and give me two hours and i will have them ready.
|
[TRADE] LF HA Gen 3 & 4 starters
|
|
Dec 13, 2015, 12:05 PM
Sure add my freind code and give me two hours and i will have them ready.
Dec 13, 2015, 12:21 PM
Alright already added you
Dec 13, 2015, 02:12 PM
Sorry I took long but have your pkmn.
Dec 13, 2015, 02:15 PM
That's fine I'm online already
Dec 13, 2015, 02:28 PM
Dec 13, 2015, 03:41 PM
(Dec 13, 2015, 03:46 AM)smokeyvola Wrote: I have all the pokemon you mention with HA I can breed some for you. Do you whant males, female or it doesn't matter. Sorry it took me so long to reply, been quite busy. I'd like all the gen 3 ones, if possible. Females make it easier, but males are fine with me as well!
Dec 13, 2015, 04:10 PM
Add me give me 30 min and i will have them ready
Dec 13, 2015, 05:01 PM
Dec 13, 2015, 05:02 PM
As promised pls rate.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |