Dec 13, 2015, 05:13 PM
I have some 6 IV, adamant Ho-Ohs with 252 HP 252 Atk 4 Speed but you can re ev them if you want. I'm trading them for other high IV legends that are EVed so if you'd like to trade let me know!
|
[TRADE] Trading 6 IV Ho-Ohs for other high IV legends
|
|
Dec 13, 2015, 05:13 PM
I have some 6 IV, adamant Ho-Ohs with 252 HP 252 Atk 4 Speed but you can re ev them if you want. I'm trading them for other high IV legends that are EVed so if you'd like to trade let me know!
Dec 13, 2015, 08:33 PM
I have a 6 IV modest event Xerneas. Can you clone?
Dec 13, 2015, 09:29 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |