Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to get PKHeX and the Homebrew channel!
Oh so after step 2 we put are sd card back in?
My url for old ds just brought me to a screen that sais sliderhax or aomething wadda do? @Colette and @CharizardsoOP21 how long does it take to load too?
(Feb 17, 2016, 07:31 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: My url for old ds just brought me to a screen that sais sliderhax or aomething wadda do? @Colette and @CharizardsoOP21 how long does it take to load too?

watch on youtube xrazeovation tutorial on genning
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 17, 2016, 11:45 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 11:25 AM)Apo Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 10:41 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 04:21 AM)Apo Wrote: WARNING the browserhax is not guaranted to last. when Nintendo add updates, the browser is usually what they aim at

Which is why you get menuhax Wink

the safest way is ninjhax

Menuhax is simpler

not talking about which one is the easiest to use ^^ even tho I don't think its harder to use ninjhax. but ninjhax will more than likely keep running, as Nintendo can't update it, when menuhax or browserhax can be fixed by Nintendo at any update just like tubehax was fixed few months ago, thats what I was talking about ^^
(Feb 18, 2016, 03:59 AM)Apo Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 11:45 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 11:25 AM)Apo Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 10:41 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 04:21 AM)Apo Wrote: WARNING the browserhax is not guaranted to last. when Nintendo add updates, the browser is usually what they aim at

Which is why you get menuhax Wink

the safest way is ninjhax

Menuhax is simpler

not talking about which one is the easiest to use ^^ even tho I don't think its harder to use ninjhax. but ninjhax will more than likely keep running, as Nintendo can't update it, when menuhax or browserhax can be fixed by Nintendo at any update just like tubehax was fixed few months ago, thats what I was talking about ^^

Right, I just think it might be harder for people to obtain ninjahax? (A little more confusing?)
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Should I try to find a way to link my Save manager file to this so people can get the save manager file easier?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I just need help with everything! Its hard and my chromebook is like telling me to update and im like "Oh heck no"
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:56 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: Should I try to find a way to link my Save manager file to this so people can get the save manager file easier?

maybe you should if people are having trouble
can anyone help me do this??? :D
I can get onto the homebrew menu but im unable to install menuhax it keeps bringing up an error