Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for friend codes!
Smile 
I am looking for friend codes so that I have a larger variety of pokemon to shiny hunt for. I would especially love a frogadier friend safari. My friend code is 1435 5178 5916. Thanks!  :D
I do not have a water friend safari but I am looking for safaris as well so I will add you and could you add me?
Sure I'll add you jpw, so long as my safari is useful to you. Smile You might want to send @ireth a private message asking to add them. I know that their third safari Pokémon is a Frogadier, and they seem to be a fairly active user, so you have pretty good odds of catching them online! 
(I'll be editing this post whenever someone new comes in!)

Forum Name: @ehju0901
Safari Type: Electric
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Electrode, Electabuzz
3rd Pokémon: Luxio

Forum Name: @jpw719
Safari Type: Ghost
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Lampent, Pumpkaboo
3rd Pokémon: Golurk

Forum Name: @FroslassFan15
Safari Type: Grass
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Sunkern, Ivysaur
3rd Pokémon: Gogoat

Forum Name: @ReaverMachete
Safari Type: Grass
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Sunkern, Sawsbuck
3rd Pokémon: Maractus

Forum Name: @Duscra
Safari Type: Flying
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Pidgey, Woobat
3rd Pokémon: Tropius

Forum Name: @ProfessorLapras
Safari Type: Flying
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Spearow, Woobat
3rd Pokémon: Tropius (I still need to catch you online in-game sometime so I can see it for myself and unlock it! Smile )

Forum Name: @Alterou
Safari Type: Normal
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Lillipup, Kecleon
3rd Pokémon: Will edit to add this after we've both been online in-game at the same time, so long as you've beaten the Elite Four!

Forum Name: @ireth
Safari Type: Water
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Bibarel, Quagsire
3rd Pokémon: Frogadier

Forum Name: @XsnaS
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon: 

Forum Name: @Marckey
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon:
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
My safari's not water but you can add me if you feel like having a wider field. My safari is flying with my 3rd pokemon being a tropius but I don't remember what the first 2 are. I'm sure Lythania has it somewhere in their pristine records :D
Add me my fc is 225185886401
@Lythania,  thank you for calling me! I have a Water safari with Bibarel, Quagsire and Frogadier and would love to add you all!
@jpw719 @FroslassFan15
I haven't seen your (ProfessorLapras) third Pokémon for myself, but yeah I do know what your first two are. xD Spearow and then Woobat! (If you're curious, I keep a highly detailed Google Doc with all of the friend safaris I've gotten. XD)

Added you, XsnaS! I edited my info post to include you. Add me back and I'll put your info in!

No prob Ireth, figured you wouldn't mind helping this person out. :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 23, 2016, 09:29 PM)FroslassFan15 Wrote: I do not have a water friend safari but I am looking for safaris as well so I will add you and could you add me?
Sorry this is late, but I will add you.
Added everyone in this thread! :D

My friend Safari is:

1st - Sunkern
2nd - Sawsbuck
3rd - Maractus

Thanks to @Lythania for letting me know what's in my Safari :3 and for the Safari which has given me 3 Shiny Larvestas to date. XD
@ireth added you Blush