Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Battle ready mon
Looking for battle ready pokemon, willing to trade multiple shinies to a certain person if they can give me a full team worth or at least 4. Post what Pokemon you have, their ivs, and moves, and I'll tell you what shinies you can pick out of. I'm looking to get into battling and going competitive for S/M so let me know what you have (going to be letting go of most shinies)!
I tend to give away free shinies.
I have a BR Goodra that I got on the Wondertrade if you want it Smile
@le2017 what do you want for it my friend? Smile
(Jun 28, 2016, 07:47 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: @le2017 what do you want for it my friend? Smile

@NoRaTiX Do you have any good breedject I could breed with? If not you can give me a shiny or something.
I've got a BR Mega-Sableye if you want it Smile Would you like information about it?
@le2017 unfortunately I quit breeding, I got you with a shiny tho my friend. @moo311 no its all good, just add me for the trade
@NoRaTiX added Smile
(Jun 28, 2016, 08:42 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: @le2017 unfortunately I quit breeding, I got you with a shiny tho my friend. @moo311 no its all good, just add me for the trade

@NoRaTiX Hey that's cool, I'll be online in like 10 minutes Smile
@le2017 sounds good!
@NoRaTiX Sorry, I forgot to give it the mega stone Sad Also, I am not looking for any shinies, just give me any pokemon you want to give Smile