Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The No-Zigzagoon Movement!
I propose we take a vow to stop contributing to the influx of Zigzagoon in the wonder trade community! Myself, along with three friends, have commited to releasing every zigzagoon we receive in Wonder Trade. Of course, in the grand scheme of things, we'll make little difference. But then we thought. "Hey, what if we got more people to do it too?!" So here I'm moving to start the No-Zigzagoon Movement! We're looking for as many people as possible to join us in taking the pledge, and improving the quality of Wonder Trading for everyone! 

Sign below to take the pledge!
Well in the AusLove community viewers would scream at you in the chat if you wondertraded them zigs...

[Image: 658245824080501050816.png]
there should be a functionality with wonder trade that restrictes the quality of pokemon you get. so if you put a legend in, you get another legend/rare shiny, or if you put a zigzagoon, enjoy you new pidgy. it seems to punish you for tring to be nice, even if slightly by giveing a game exclusive pokemon
@MagicalMops Oh yes... they are brutal lol xD

I'm signing... unless they are shiny Zigzagoons... who can so no to those? lol
-DevilMoth

@boazisg That would take the complete fun out of wondertrading! The fun of it all is that you never know what you are going to get. The only reason I agree with this post is because the zig crisis has gotten a bit out of hand lately
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I've been doing this for a while now lol. I just round up all the Zigzagoons, Poochyenas Wurmples, etc and mass release them after the box gets full.

So yes, I shall pledge :D
I will join in on this!  I dont know about you guys and galls, but It's Zigzagoon, Ralts and Wurmple for me.
I will only wonder trade lv50+ BR pokemon from now on.
Haha jk but I'll stop with the Zigs though. I should cut it out with the Wurmples too...
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I'm liking this! lol!
(Aug 5, 2016, 09:50 AM)naitre Wrote: You guys are just a bunch of haters. More Zigzagoons for me then. I'll have an army in no time.
i shall raise a Bidoof army to fight thee!!
(Aug 5, 2016, 04:14 PM)Honest Doodle Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 09:50 AM)naitre Wrote: You guys are just a bunch of haters. More Zigzagoons for me then. I'll have an army in no time.
i shall raise a Bidoof army to fight thee!!
@Honest Doodle 
Where are the poochyenas? Kappa