Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for some friend safaris
Oh yay! :D Haha likewise @Mystery! :D

I think I have everyone added now, I'm at the safari seeing if I can check and see what I have :P
@Vyaelra yeah i'm really getting into shiny hunting i mean i'm  not the best at it but at least i'm having fun.now i just need safaris with riolu,mightyena,toxicroak,sandile and wartortle. Smile Smile
Same I'm only just getting into it myself, I was doing the masuda method for a long time but after... I would say just under 1k eggs, maybe more not totally sure (not all the same pokemon, ralts, eevee, and amaura... mostly eevee and amaura though) idk I just got burned out ^ ^; I don't have the shiny charm yet either so that's been my main project as of late.

Started chaining with the radar but 18 is my record soooo now I'm trying the safari while I take a break :D
you can see what you have i will check in a bit and will tell you here
(Aug 17, 2016, 12:59 PM)Vyaelra Wrote: Oh yay! :D Haha likewise @Mystery! :D

I think I have everyone added now, I'm at the safari seeing if I can check and see what I have :P
@Vyaelra  yeah i hear you it took me awhile to get the shiny charm i did it partly on my own you know by levelling up,trading with people online,wonder trade and gts it was very tiresome but i finally got it i was so happy and i tried getting a shiny heatmor using  the mesuda method and gave up but i might try it again so i can get a shiny tyrunt  good luck getting your shiny charm though.
I also just started chaining, i have found a shiny scyther while chaining. i can give 1 tip. just be VERY patient, cause you will be wanting to step in that one patch, because it has been a long time you found a good patch. But you have to think like. i can walk in there and be very lucky, but it can also be another pokemon, and if it fails you have to start all over again. Wink if you have any questions, feel free to ask as i will be able to answer them right away! gl
(Aug 17, 2016, 01:08 PM)Vyaelra Wrote: Same I'm only just getting into it myself, I was doing the masuda method for a long time but after... I would say just under 1k eggs, maybe more not totally sure (not all the same pokemon, ralts, eevee, and amaura... mostly eevee and amaura though) idk I just got burned out ^ ^; I don't have the shiny charm yet either so that's been my main project as of late.

Started chaining with the radar but 18 is my record soooo now I'm trying the safari while I take a break :D
@Mystery  Yeah I've mostly been getting my nat dex done via breeding and evolving too, wondertrade is in the works because I have a tonnnn of pokemon to get rid of from masuda shiny hunting... I'm just too lazy to WT 8 boxes worth >.>  I've actually started to work on the older games so I can trade them across generations (since most of my saves from when they were released were wiped by thieving siblings :D) that's taking a lot of time but so far it's been fun Smile

@Cekeee Yeah patience is usually what gets me first, I was so bummed when I lost my 18 chain!  Of all things I missed seeing one of the "no pokmeon are here" bushes.  I knew the general area I was in was filled with quite a few patches, but I was also stuck inside this little section so when I went to reset my radar I tripped over the worst patch possible >.>

Thanks for all of the support you guys :D  If I get stuck or have any questions I'll let you know Wink
@Vyaelra I also had that. i saw a very good patch and walked toward it and accidentaly walked into a freaking buch with: Huh, "there seems to be no pokemon around" or something