Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon Sun & Moon Speed Tier List
Great post. I think it needs to consider priority tho, don't you think? I mean, I saw Whimsicott and Talonflame and I thought "but one is Prankster (so it can set Trick Room easily after everything) and Gale Wings-boosted Tailwind on Talonflame should be considered.

Even Priority interference like Psychic Terrain or Queenly Majesty or Dazzling.

Yeah, that's different from Speed.. but needs to be considered, imo.
(Nov 25, 2016, 06:08 PM)ldangp Wrote: Great post. I think it needs to consider priority tho, don't you think? I mean, I saw Whimsicott and Talonflame and I thought "but one is Prankster (so it can set Trick Room easily after everything) and Gale Wings-boosted Tailwind on Talonflame should be considered.

Even Priority interference like Psychic Terrain or Queenly Majesty or Dazzling.

Yeah, that's different from Speed.. but needs to be considered, imo.

Thanks for the reply @ldangp, I'll look into priority/prankster when I get the chance. That being said, if you feel like contributing that would be awesome! Just reply to this post and I'll add in the new info!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
It's pretty sad that most of the new Pokemon in S/M are extremely slow
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Don't forget to Pokemon that tend to run Choice Scarfs into account. And Dragon Dance. And Pokemon's speed under Tailwind. And... Kappa