Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Pkhex for 11.3.0-36 using soundhax
@Ender The first thing that I can think of is reaming the otherapp.bin to just otherapp.
(Mar 27, 2017, 01:50 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Ender The first thing that I can think of is reaming the otherapp.bin to just otherapp.

Still nothing, it only crashes and restarts then.
@Ender Maybe try to get rid of the files and just get the stuff for homebrew/soundhax.
(Mar 30, 2017, 02:12 AM)Ender Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2017, 01:50 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Ender The first thing that I can think of is reaming the otherapp.bin to just otherapp.

Still nothing, it only crashes and restarts then.

make sure you have everything outside of folders in your root of the sd, that's what was causing my problems
Anyone got any tips to get around met location legality checks? Can't seem to get legendaries or traded evolutions legal.
@Brockahly For legendaries, make sure that they are "encountered" at the right location/ level (Kyurem caught at Gnarled Den at level 50 in ORAS). If it's an event like arceus, go to the event database (Tools->Data-> Mystery Gift Database). For traded evolutions, just change the trainer info to another person, doesn't matter if it's real or not, and change the latest handler to your name.
(Apr 1, 2017, 07:02 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Brockahly For legendaries, make sure that they are "encountered" at the right location/ level (Kyurem caught at Gnarled Den at level 50 in ORAS). If it's an event like arceus, go to the event database (Tools->Data-> Mystery Gift Database). For traded evolutions, just change the trainer info to another person, doesn't matter if it's real or not, and change the latest handler to your name.

@moo311 I've done what you said with an electivire, and it still isn't working. Is there a specific trade "location" that I'm supposed to use from that list?
@Brockahly Which errors are there (click the red error thing next to the pokemon sprite)
@moo311 something about the previous OT not being the same as the previous generation? I tried everything sort it out but I've had no luck.
In the box below that type in your current OT click on the 2nd box and set to save