Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty do you have a HA bunnelby? If so let me know what you would like in return. Thanks.
Hello again! I am looking for a zangoose with toxic boost and was hoping this would be my answer. Is this doable?
Hey wartty me again. I got a love ball snorlax with a careful nature if ur intrested PM me ok?
@i_like_pokemon sorry I haven't been around in a week if you come back around sometime I'll be happy to provide you with a bunnelby ~
​​​​​​​@jadenzambon again sorry I haven't been online in a week and I never thought I'd get someone requesting a HA zangoose :p I think I have it but I might actually have to dexnav that one xD either way it's more then doable ~
@wartty No sweat at all! And if it isn't too much of a trouble that'd be phenomenal! Making some fun teams  Big Grin
hi im searching for a ha Mareanie and tangela with ha can you help me
I can give you a rare candy for an exeggcute with Harvest. Instead of it having good iv's could you just teach it skill swap? If not then the HA alone is fine. Thanks
@iimlF4nT4Sy I can happily help you with both :D was just breeding a tangela actually do you want normal pokeball or friendball?
heyho,
i have some ha pokemon which i don't see in your shop perhaps you are interested in some of them:
both Froakies
Dratini
Evee
Blaziken
Drilbur
@Brootox that's what the pretty much everything else but is for :3 do you still need the exeggcute? 
and @jadenzambon your zangoose is ready
and @i_like_pokemon a question about your bunnelby, diggersby is an amazing Pokemon but he can really only achieve his full potential with the movetutors from oras, do you have access to oras? Otherwise I could possibly raise it for you
and @mlgkingdra230 are you still in need of Geodude and mareanie? If so they are ready Smile