Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] *Attention PKhex Users* Community GA!
@br3ndy  @Hatonacat  I suggest doing it similar to the way Br3ndy has described, but instead of 8 posts just have a list of what pokemon are being given away, and the name of whose giving them away on one thread. Just to make everything a lot easier and smoother.
@Brockahly Yes, I did that when I made the thread originally
O
@Hatonacat well whenever you're ready to start the give away I'm ready. Also put a note next to my name of the thread just saying if they'd like an Oricorio or Lycanroc the need to specify what form they want.
so...what now?
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Jan 18, 2017, 05:06 PM)Omradem Wrote: so...what now?

Well, we are just waiting for @Qui to finish his pokemon
@ThreeSidedSquare ok
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
Okay. There are some things I need to address quickly. Qui has not responded to this thread or my PM's. So I will be splitting up her/his pokemon. If anyone is interested let me know in the thread. The GA will be live at 6:00pm  Smile  Saturday

Thanks guys! You are awesome  Smile
O
i think i can take 1 or 2 of the pokemon but it would ruin the order since her order is between @Hatonacat & @Brockahly .
I would be nice if someone new could take her place though
(Jan 19, 2017, 05:41 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: Okay. There are some things I need to address quickly. Qui has not responded to this thread or my PM's. So I will be splitting up her/his pokemon. If anyone is interested let me know in the thread. The GA will be live at 6:00pm  Smile  Saturday

Thanks guys! You are awesome  Smile

6pm of what time zone?
@Brockahly  Confirmed
@ThreeSidedSquare Confirmed
@Sylveon Confirmed
@br3ndy Confirmed
@Omradem Confirmed
 Hey guys! I finished Qui's pokemon so, yah. The GA will be live Saturday 6:00 pm EST time Smile Thanks~
O