Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway
Bump bump bump
Bump squad assemble
ign: N fc :3067 - 7214 - 1797 much appreciated! Smile and the japanese ditto please!
Wow Really wanna 6IV Ditto but lugia will be better i think :D
IGN: rider031;
FC: 2122-6590-7990
I would love a leveled up thundurus and terrakion if possible ign is Hunter fc is to the left
(Dec 24, 2014, 04:12 PM)xXJettadiaXx Wrote: MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! On the 25th i will be doing giveaways. So just post your FC and IGN as a reply and i will try to get you as fast as i can. Also post what you want you can have as many as you want and i will be also be taking peoples Pokemon ( if you want ) and make them have 6ivs, shiny and i can level them up if you want. i will leave a list of pokemon to giveaway below.

Dont worry i will be trading with people until the 31st then it will be closed

Pokemon : ( All are shiny and 6iv ) Latios, Latias, Rayquaza(6iv shiny, no mega) , Rayquaza(6iv shiny, Mega), Groudon , Kyorge, Mewtwo, Zekrom, Pidgey, Thundurus, Darkrai, Entei, Suicune, Terrakion, Lugia , Keldeo ( not shiny ) , Japanese 6iv Ditto, Moltres, Raikou, Zapdos, Celebi ( not shiny ), Articuno, Virizion, Greninga , Lucario, Scizor , Charizard, Breloom, Masquerain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Reminder : You can give me any pokemon but it would be greatly appreciated if you give good ones for later giveaways but like i said i will accept any.

I don't need any, but wanted to say GG giveaway, very nice selection of pokes. Smile
Bumps
FC: 1920-9620-4370
IGN: CFlo
6iv ditto, zapdos, and lucario if possible, thank you!
you still making that giveaway? :D
Can I please have a 6 IV ditto?