Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Any ideas on a Tapu Lele/Sharpedo battle spot doubles team
Alright so I saw this reddit page talking about a really cool combo between Tapu Lele and mega Sharpedo for battle spot doubles here are there sets.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Psychic Surge  
Level: 50  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Moonblast  
- Psychic  
- Shadow Ball  
- Energy Ball  

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite  
Ability: Speed Boost  
Level: 50  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Protect  
- Crunch  
- Psychic Fangs  
- Waterfall  

The idea behind it is leading with Tapu Lele and Sharpedo protecting first turn with Sharpedo to get one speed boost then next turn mega evolve to take advantage of psychic terrain boost for Sharpedos new egg move Psychic Fangs which is further powered up by Mega Sharpedos Strong Jaw ability.

I have been toying with a teams based around them but have yet to find a good combination. They particularly have trouble with trick room, other tapu, or weather teams. I was just wondering if anyone else has any advice for this team because I really like the combo.

I really like Alakazam with Magic Guard and Focus Sash for this team. He has access to Taunt isn't hurt by entry hazards or weather and due to Psychic Terrain and Sash is only in danger if double targeted by faster threats and gains a boost on an already high special attack when using his STAB. I kind like Protect on him just because it has baited opponents before.