Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking to complete Pokedex - Please Help! :)
Currently I'm sitting at 95% complete and just need a few more to complete it! I'm not askin for free pokemon I just want to barrow them for their pokedex and I promise to return them as soon as the trade is complete Smile

Currently I need:
#168 - Magmortar (I have the Magmarizer and can get my hands on a magmar if someone is willing to trade with me)
#204 - Silvally (Will trade my Type: Null so you know you'll get yours back)
#218 - Porygon2
#219 - PorygonZ
Not 100% on if i can get the rest on my own ingame or not but some guides claim i can:
#289 - Cosmog
#290 - Cosmoem
#292 - Lunala
#294 - Buzzwole
#295 - Pheromosa
#296 - Xurkitree
#297 - Celesteela
#298 - Kartana
#299 - Guzzlord
#300 - Necroma

Any help is appreicated and I will update when I catch or fill the slot via trades! Thanks again!
I can probaly help u out with all of them.... Add me up.... I'm working on Sun atm but have moon done so got tons of mons...
If u build it they will come... 
(Apr 19, 2017, 08:56 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: I can probaly help u out with all of them.... Add me up.... I'm working on Sun atm but have moon done so got tons of mons...

Thanks!! Added you on here and with FC I'm on now but let me know when you have time Smile
Yea I added u to.... An I'm kinda good to go whenever.... Did u want me to jus go threw Ur list u have posted?
(Apr 19, 2017, 09:07 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: Yea I added u to.... An I'm kinda good to go whenever.... Did u want me to jus go threw Ur list u have posted?

yeah sounds good to me if i get them done i can go finally grab the shiny charm lol really thats what im after.
link trade? my ign is Mannax
289 down u can get on ur own threw game play.... I don't have a cosmog jus lunala an solgleo... But all ultra beasts u can catch in game play after u beat elite 4 an become champion... I'm pritty shure.... An u can get a cosmog also... Jus need to Lvl it up to 52 an an have a rare candy with it an then get someone with the outher game of urs to trade an Lvl it.... But let me know how u wanna do it all lol
(Apr 19, 2017, 09:11 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: 289 down u can get on ur own threw game play.... I don't have a cosmog jus lunala an solgleo... But all ultra beasts u can catch in game play after u beat elite 4 an become champion... I'm pritty shure.... An u can get a cosmog also... Jus need to Lvl it up to 52 an an have a rare candy with it an then get someone with the outher game of urs to trade an Lvl it.... But let me know how u wanna do it all lol

oh ok awesome i started the ultra beast quests but didnt know how many it gave to me, but whatever youre willing to help me fill im down for but if you just wanna make it quick i can go catch those all tonight and tomorrow to finish it up Smile mostly im just ready to be done and back to breeding lol
Yea I can do trade backs with u to get it done thow.... I know how it iz to want that shiny charm lol
(Apr 19, 2017, 09:24 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: Yea I can do trade backs with u to get it done thow.... I know how it iz to want that shiny charm lol

And I'm online rightnow to in plaza.... I'm there an playin some bo3 rightnow lol....