Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals)
Kami, no offense, but.... do you gen?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Hey, Retro! Great to see you again.

And...interesting question. Uh, no I don't gen my pokemon. No offense taken, but can I ask what prompted such a question? I feel like I've made it perfectly clear that I'm a first-class breeder as well as a battler. I take the time to carefully breed my pokemon perfectly, natures, IVs, abilities, the works. And yes, that includes specific Hidden Powers. My Ninetales, in case you were wondering, was bred to have Hidden Power - Fire intentionally. It was purely random chance that it hatched male. I would've used a female, but that was just the first one I got. Of course, I then needed to Hyper Train the two IVs of 30, but getting to 100 in Sun and Moon just takes diligence. It can be done legitimately.

I don't use 'legal' mons, I'm an advocate of 'legitimate' mons only.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Very interesting team hence i tried to use it except emolga n which im still trying to catch one. I agree that its scary to face up the likes of kartana and fire types but im starting to love this team now
(May 22, 2017, 03:07 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Kami, no offense, but.... do you gen?

Why does this even matter lol

The person is showcasing a competitive team, the fact that they did or didn't gen their team is completely irrelevant to the topic.

Also @0kamii, nice post. I like your enthusiasm, hopefully we'll see you in this summer's future tournaments!
(May 22, 2017, 07:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Kidakairis Thanks so much! I love to you the electric mice too. I'm particularly fond of Dedenne as well as Emolga. I've been experiementing with Togedemaru, and I'll be sure to post anything on it if I make a working set.

@ChaseInfinity Hey, that's what I've been trying to do! There's no point in telling people to use an uncommon mon if they don't believe it can work. I may be scrutenized for suggesting that a Pokemon like Emolga could be a star, but I don't care! Like Elite Four Karen says:

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

@EemsRoro I think before long we should have a battle between our Emolga teams, Eems. You and I have been working very hard on this, you probably more than I. I'd love to see who's Emolga team reigns supreme. Also yeah, Worlds will be here before long. There aren't many opportunities left to get CP. Oh well. Maybe next year, huh?

- 0kamii

Great quote, I want to use it sometime in the future for sure! I would love a battle! Yeah, I feel like I got a handle on what VGC is and how to navigate through it, I'm excited to try a different team for the tiny tourney using that doubles-6-on-6-pick-4-to-battle format. I think it's my favorite style now, even over singles, much faster and more to work and strategize with. Would definitely love a battle, don't know how comfortable I would be using Aston's team so I would want to use one of the teams I tried before.
Yo @0kamii !  I finally got a PokemonForever account and I'm glad to see you doing well.  You probably already know who I am since I already told you what my screenname is (and the unfortunate mistake that led to it).  Anyways, I'm glad to see so many people liked the team we came up with.  You know I'm always available to help and I intend to learn the secret of Hidden Power breeding as well, so just wait until I catch up.  Bushido was a complete lucky fluke.  Soon I'll have an army of him for every type of HP out there!  A Bushido for every enemy, muhahaha!  Anyways, I'll be hanging around to check out more of your posts and sort of lurk about the site a bit.  I look forward to the next time we get a chance to battle.

By the way, maybe you should post the team you used for the contest some time ago.  Even if I almost won with a few mons I just threw together, you should show people what you can come up with on your own.  It still beat my team fair and square, so go ahead and show the good people.