Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Weavile and Vanillish
does anyone have a weavile and vanillish they're willing to give away? am willing to trade Ultra beasts and breedjects for them, about to finish up my pokedex in SM
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:29 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have a weavile and vanillish they're willing to give away? am willing to trade Ultra beasts and breedjects for them, about to finish up my pokedex in SM

Did u get my message at PM? I have Vanillite and Vanilluxe either u can train to evolve or breed and train
(Jun 19, 2017, 06:48 AM)CptBlaster94 Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2017, 12:29 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have a weavile and vanillish they're willing to give away? am willing to trade Ultra beasts and breedjects for them, about to finish up my pokedex in SM

Did u get my message at PM? I have Vanillite and Vanilluxe either u can train to evolve or breed and train

hey man, I already got both of them! do you happen to have a cosmoem and wigglytuff by any chance?  Big Grin
(Jun 19, 2017, 07:32 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

hey man, I already got both of them! do you happen to have a cosmoem and wigglytuff by any chance?  Big Grin
Cosmoem already evolved into Lunala let me see for Wigglytuff about 90% i have.. add me on 3ds
(Jun 19, 2017, 07:53 AM)CptBlaster94 Wrote:

Cosmoem already evolved into Lunala let me see for Wigglytuff about 90% i have.. add me on 3ds

its alright, just got the wigglytuff, got really lucky :/ only need the cosmoem now!
(Jun 19, 2017, 07:58 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

its alright, just got the wigglytuff, got really lucky :/ only need the cosmoem now!

Still need Cosmoem? I'd be willing to touch trade mine. :p
(Jun 19, 2017, 01:30 PM)geetry Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2017, 07:58 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2017, 06:48 AM)CptBlaster94 Wrote: Did u get my message at PM? I have Vanillite and Vanilluxe either u can train to evolve or breed and train

Still need Cosmoem? I'd be willing to touch trade mine. :p
just managed to get one already, but thanks a lot anyway!  Smile