Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] We throw em around like they're nothing but without them we'd be lost.
Pokeballs. They're the most important item for a Pokémon Trainer to have. They hold our Pokémon to keep them, and ourselves, safe while travelling through the region. With the amount of Pokémon there are, it's no surprise the amount of Pokeballs increased too. Today's question, what's your favorite Pokeball and why? Thanks for participating and have a fantastic day.

As for me, my favorite Pokeball is the Park Ball. It's a relatively unknown Pokeball from Generation 4 that could only be used in the Pal Park to catch Pokémon transferred from Generation 3 games on the DS Lite. It has the same Catch Rate as the MasterBall, but here's the thing that made it unique, while it has it's own Sprite, when you caught a Pokémon with it, it would be replaced with the Pokeball the transferred Pokémon was caught in. To this day, no Pokémon can ever be seen caught in a Park Ball and it remains our only Gold Pokeball.
OU MASTER RACE
I love timer balls. I love them so much I bought 500 of them, who needs money anyways when your pokemon come out like this, i can only describe it with the wonderful sounds of red

wassh, CAPOOF.

If I could I would have all of them in Timer Balls, but I can't because my howitzer Tyranitar can't be found in alola :C
I wanna tag @moo311 because of the vast amount of Genning request he gets so he knows his Pokeballs
@0kamii since he Shiny hunts
and @Sea34 because I like to encourage the quieter users out of hiding :P
OU MASTER RACE
Well, my favorite pokeballs for capturing pokemon are quick balls and nest balls (I usually use a high level pokemon when catching pokemon). Aesthetically, I like the design of the moon ball. But purely based on lore, I'm intrigued by the GS ball (even though it was completely useless in countries that aren't Japan).
@"Anabel"

Tag! I'm it!

I know this is probably a boring answer, but my favorite Poké Ball is the classic, regular ball. This one!

[Image: latest?cb=20090507215041]
As much as I love Beast Balls, and as many memories as I have of Timer Balls saving my Shiny hunts from disaster (and Dive Balls for Lugia in ORAS), to me you just can't beat the original. Besides, I take pride in catching all my Shiny Legendaries in Poké Balls. Otherwise, those hunts would be too easy! I have a Shiny Zekrom in Poké Ball, a Shiny Palkia in a Poké Ball, a Shiny Regirock in a Poké Ball...the list goes on. I feel pride as a trainer to showcase the original Poké Ball, and it's a trend I intend to continue!

Thanks for the tag, Anabel! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

My favorite pokeball has got to be a premierball just like the info explains it's used as a commemorative item to celebrate an event and since i'm a avid shiny hunter i like to catch them in a premier to celebrate adding another shiny to my collection.
[Image: 41qkJYmK%2BWL._SX300_.jpg]
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Heal Balls.  They're pretty and pastel,  and being healing/pokecen-themed they go with my theme of coddling my babies.  ^^  I like Love Balls,  Luxury Balls, and Beast Balls,  too.
@"Anabel" Now, not to be rude, but can I ask a question?
What's the big deal? Everyone is always Like, "Ooooh, my Magikarp is totally useless, but it it's in a Lure Ball! It's amazing! Oooh!". Really. What are the benefits of Apricorn Balls. A different release animation? To be honest, the animation lasts for literally one second. It's not some magical happening that gives you meaning in life, immortality, and free food. It's just an animation. Whoop-de-frickin'-dang-do. I am not trying to be rude, and I'm sorry if I am, but really, what's the big deal?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Aug 12, 2017, 03:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @"Anabel" Now, not to be rude, but can I ask a question?
What's the big deal? Everyone is always Like, "Ooooh, my Magikarp is totally useless, but it it's in a Lure Ball! It's amazing! Oooh!". Really. What are the benefits of Apricorn Balls. A different release animation? To be honest, the animation lasts for literally one second. It's not some magical happening that gives you meaning in life, immortality, and free food. It's just an animation. Whoop-de-frickin'-dang-do. I am not trying to be rude, and I'm sorry if I am, but really, what's the big deal?

there is a magical secret with Apricorn balls,
little do most people know, every time a pokemon is caught in a rare ball, it gains god like stats lol jk

it does look cool sometimes, look at the Timer ball, it makes you feel special
(Aug 12, 2017, 03:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @"Anabel" Now, not to be rude, but can I ask a question?

They look awesome
OU MASTER RACE