Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shinies for shinies
(Aug 14, 2017, 09:17 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 06:20 AM)AniMangelo Wrote:  

sure thing! add me up and tell me when you're online
Okay, my Frindcode is not the one next to me, this is my actual friendcode 1908-3689-1702, and I am already at the Fesival Plaza
I can give a shiny Gyarados, Aurorus and/or a shiny Staryu. Let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll choose what I want for them.
What nature is the Mimikyu..?  I might be interested in it...
(Aug 14, 2017, 12:55 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: I can give a shiny Gyarados, Aurorus and/or a shiny Staryu. Let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll choose what I want for them.

I would like the shiny aurorus and staryu! are they legit?
(Aug 14, 2017, 04:01 PM)Chansey Wrote: What nature is the Mimikyu..?  I might be interested in it...

its a jolly natured one
i have a shiny tsareena if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 14, 2017, 06:43 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 12:55 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: I can give a shiny Gyarados, Aurorus and/or a shiny Staryu. Let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll choose what I want for them.

I would like the shiny aurorus and staryu! are they legit?

Yes they both are! Aurorus was obtained through Masuda Method and Staryu actually game as a surprise while I was looking for a hidden Ability Staryu through SOS Smile
(Aug 14, 2017, 06:44 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 04:01 PM)Chansey Wrote: What nature is the Mimikyu..?  I might be interested in it...

its a jolly natured one

Would you take a shiny female Dragonair for it?
I can give you a shiny tsareena for the raichu?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 15, 2017, 08:02 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i have a shiny tsareena if you're interested

is it legit? and what would you like for it?