Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] need any friend safari's but want water ones more
just add me and put yours mine is 439925118878
If your'e new then WELCOME Big Grin also i have what your looking for i have a water type safari with gyrados, octillery, and frogadier if u want u can add me my friend codes on the left on my profile
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
ty for the welcome and i have added you
I registered your friend code.
I'm pretty sure my safari is normal, but I wish you luck on finding water ones.
I'm looking for a fairy safari with Swirlex! I have the water you want though and I'll add when I get home tonight!
Riza 1908-1238-9728 [Water] Wartortle, Frogadier, and Bibarel.
(Aug 14, 2017, 11:28 AM)yoshikidneo Wrote: I'm looking for a fairy safari with Swirlex! I have the water you want though and I'll add when I get home tonight!
I don't have the safari you're looking for but i added u since u have wartortle in you're safari which i need for the living dex i'm doing but i could look for swirlix for u if u want
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 14, 2017, 11:45 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 11:28 AM)yoshikidneo Wrote: I'm looking for a fairy safari with Swirlex! I have the water you want though and I'll add when I get home tonight!
I don't have the safari you're looking for but i added u since u have wartortle in you're safari which i need for the living dex i'm doing but i could look for swirlix for u if u want

Sorry for the late response, I added you back as well so you can get my water safari. I did find my Swirlex though, so thanks for the offer!
If added you I have a electric type safari
you can add me
i've add you all but 1 of you has still to add me