Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] gen1 shiny legendaries giveaway
(Sep 17, 2017, 12:35 PM)Meckus Wrote: Thank you very much bud! And, again, sorry for the hold up!
no problem and enjoy your new pokemon Smile
(Sep 17, 2017, 11:35 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @BlueHoboJoe sorry for the somewhat late reply was a bit busy. i'm able to trade now if you can, do you want any of the other four as well?
It's all good, figured it might take a while. Let me know what works for you. I will be on from 7-9:30am your time and will be able to get back on around 6pm your time. My time zone is GMT -7.

If we can't get on together would I be able to request Moltres until we find a time that works.
Pokemon requested: Moltres
Pokemon deposited: lillipup 
Level: 13
IGN: Chris

Thanks!
@BlueHoboJoe hey, again sorry for the late reply i have to work extra and don't have much time. i send the moltres so enjoy. As for the others i should have time on saturday evening at around 8PM my time which is i believe 11AM for you, i'll probably be online for a while then so just post when you see me.
Pokemon requested: mewtwo(shiny)
Pokemon name (nickname):
Level: 70

deposited: ( lillipup, lv 14 female )

thanks so much Smile
I want a Mew please Smile 
I am free tomorrow 2:30-5:30 EST
Thank you so much,
Joe

If you do not mind, could you please also have a shiny mewtwo for me? Since it is not GTS we could just trade them both at the same time.
Thank you even more Smile Smile
i'd like a mew Smile lemme know when you're available to trade  Smile
@Danielpero send and enjoy
Pokemon requested:Mewtwo
Pokemon deposited (nickname): Lillipup
Level:1
IGN:Chewbacca
(Sep 20, 2017, 12:13 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @BlueHoboJoe hey, again sorry for the late reply i have to work extra and don't have much time. i send the moltres so enjoy. As for the others i should have time on saturday evening at around 8PM my time which is i believe 11AM for you, i'll probably be online for a while then so just post when you see me.
I at the festival. Going to send you a request!
@Chewbacca send and enjoy