Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017
Tongue 
[Image: WRGdECy.jpg]

In celebration of Halloween we will be hosting a Spooky Cup Tournament on Saturday the 28th of October @7pm BST! This is a for fun tournament with trainers of all skill levels welcome to participate. Thanks to @Iamknownasmartin for donating prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, which will be revealed on the day of the tournament. So, if you love all things scary make sure to sign up for some frighteningly fun battles! if you have any questions feel free to pm myself or @FireTaco.

The Rules:
  • This tournament will be held on cart for Sun and Moon only.
  • Doubles format with all matches being best of three.
  • Only the following pokemon are allowed

Rattata Raticate Ekans Arbok Pikachu Zubat Golbat Paras Parasect Grimer Muk Gastly Haunter Gengar Cubone Marowak Koffing Weezing Tangela Mrmime Ditto Kabuto Kabutops Hoothoot Noctowl Spinarak Ariados Crobat Umbreon Murkrow Misdreavus Unown Gligar Granbull Sneasel Houndour Houndoom Mightyena Dustox Shiftry Shedinja Whismur Loudred Exploud Sableye Mawile Gulpin Swalot Carvanha Sharpedo Cacnea Cacturne Seviper Lunatone Baltoy Claydol Shuppet Banette Duskull Dusclops Absol Snorunt Glalie Drifloon Drifblim Mismagius Honchkrow Stunky Skuntank Spiritomb Skorupi Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Tangrowth Gliscor Dusknoir Froslass Rotom Rotom-wash Rotom-heat Rotom-fan Rotom-frost Rotom-mow Purrloin Liepard Woobat Swoobat Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede Basculin-red Krokorok Krookodile Sigilyph Yamask Cofagrigus Garbodor Zorua Zoroark Gothita Gothorita Gothitelle Frillish-male Jellicent-male Joltik Galvantula Elgyem Beheeyem Litwick Lampent Chandelure Golurk Zweilous Hydreigon Volcarona Espurr Meowstic-male Honedge Doublade Aegislash-shield Malamar Phantump Trevenant Pumpkaboo Gourgeist Noibat Noivern Lycanroc Lycanroc-midnight Dewpider Araquanid Morelull Shiinotic Decidueye Incineroar Oricorio-sensu Oricorio-pau Salandit Salazzle Sandygast Palossand Mimikyu Dhelmise Bruxish

Alolan Forms
    Rattata-alola Raticate-alola Marowak-alola Grimer-alola Muk-alola Meowth-alola Persian-alola

• No duplicate Pokémon on a team eg. a team with Rotom Wash and Rotom Mow is not allowed.
  • No duplicate items on a team (multiple z-crystals are allowed just no duplicates).
  • Mega Stones are banned
  • You are not allowed to change your team once the tournament starts.
  • Pick Double Battle Flat Rules when you are selecting the battle rules (Bring 6 Pokémon to team preview but only pick 4 to battle with.)
  • Both players must save all battle videos.
  • The winner of each matchup must post their 2 winning battle codes as proof in this thread.

How to Sign Up:
  1. Make a Challonge Account if you haven't already (it's extremely easy to do).
  2. Go to this link -http://challonge.com/hf145u3- and sign up for the tournament.
  3. Create a Discord account if you don't already have one and join our server (https://discord.gg/VmHSE4f). Make sure to be active during the tournament as we may need to contact you!
  4. Fill in this entry form:
    Friend Code:
    IGN:
    Discord Name:
    Challonge Name:

How The Tournament Will Run:

This tournament will be held in single elimination format with all battles being best of three. Battles will begin at 7pm BST on Saturday the 28th of October, so make sure to be available if you sign up! The bracket for the tournament can be found here http://challonge.com/hf145u3. Battles will be organised during the tournament in the tournament channel of the forum Discord.

Good Luck Everyone!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
NICE!!!!! I love the format!!! I always try to get people to do best of three but no one ever wants to :D plus we need more community stuff ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I shall join!
FC: Under my profile
Challonge: RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Ooh, I like this...
(Oct 2, 2017, 03:04 PM)Chansey Wrote: Ooh, I like this...

@Chansey So join!

@stephenWITNESS  I signed up for the site and Discord but it's saying that the discord invite expired. @__@  Halp.
(Oct 2, 2017, 04:04 PM)Chansey Wrote: @stephenWITNESS  I signed up for the site and Discord but it's saying that the discord invite expired. @__@  Halp.

@Chansey It did the same thing to me, but when I checked my Discord later, it worked even though the error message was up.

(Oct 2, 2017, 01:13 PM)wartty Wrote: NICE!!!!! I love the format!!! I always try to get people to do best of three but no one ever wants to :D plus we need more community stuff ~

@wartty Come on man! You gotta join!

Friend Code:  1822-4017-4637 
IGN: Kitty
Discord Name: Chansey
Challonge Name: Chanseysnursery
(Oct 2, 2017, 04:15 PM)Chansey Wrote: Friend Code:  1822-4017-4637 
IGN: Kitty
Discord Name: Chansey
Challonge Name: Chanseysnursery

@Chansey Yay you joined!