[TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017
Friend Code: 3239-4105-4351
IGN: Dave
Discord Name: PerchPond
Challonge Name: PerchPond
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@stephenWITNESS

Is there a private server we can use to practice the format? I'd hate to start battling on the 28th with an untested team.

Or are we going to have to practice with each other?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii unfortunately not. It's a pretty gimmicky format and there aren't many resources for it online. It'd probably be best to practice with someone or do some very thorough team building.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
By best of three, does that mean we just use three pokemon instead of the usual six..?
(Oct 3, 2017, 01:19 PM)Chansey Wrote: By best of three, does that mean we just use three pokemon instead of the usual six..?
@Chansey You'll play maximum 3 battles against the same opponent, so the first one to win 2 games wins and moves on Blush So you can go 2-0, 2-1, 1-2 or 0-2
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@Chansey it's best out of 3 games for each matchup. As far as the amount of Pokemon that you bring it's the same as vgc.
Officially registered. Now let's have some fun!

Friend Code: 2681-0779-2643
IGN: Oai'i (Sun & Moon)
Discord Name: 0kamii
Challonge Name: 0kamii

- 0kamii

P.S. Quick question for @stephenWITNESS, is the whole tournament going to last a day? Or is everyone's round 1 on the twenty-eighth? I'm asking because I'm worried I'll have to work that day and won't be able to participate. You can't exactly ask your manager for time off to compete in an online Pokémon competition.

@0kamii the whole tournament is planned to run on the 28th. I could start it a bit earlier if that would help? + there's only 6 participants so far so it shouldn't take too long.
Should've put this before but here's my info.

Friend Code: 1435-7951-8931
IGN- Taziyah
Discord Name: Sharkfang2172
Challonge Name: Sharkfang2172
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@stephenWITNESS

Hm. BST is about 5 hours ahead of me, so if the tournament is at 7pm BST, over here it'll be 2pm EST and I go into work on Saturdays at 5pm. Tricky, tricky.

You know what, let's just wait until the week of. Then I'll let you know if I'm working at all. If I am, then I'll start panicking.

- 0kamii