Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:24 PM)FireTaco Wrote: No its on link battles, who said that it was on showdown?

Oh okay i read showdown and got worried
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:29 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:24 PM)FireTaco Wrote: No its on link battles, who said that it was on showdown?

@Sharkfang2193 They are gonna do some practising on Showdown for the Cup, fast to make teams there and easy to make corrections before you breed the real deal  Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:48 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:29 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:

@Sharkfang2193 They are gonna do some practising on Showdown for the Cup, fast to make teams there and easy to make corrections before you breed the real deal  Blush

I already have my whole team. ^^;  I even have a peach-colored fluffy boy cat since @Kris traded me a shiny Espurr evolution whose name always escapes me.  I now have every childhood dog and cat!  Smile  They're CUTE AND FLUFFY!  :')
Only 6 days to go! make sure to sign up if you're looking for some spooky battles!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS

Hey, stephen. Bad news.

I'm working Saturday, but I'm not going in until 5:30 EST. Is there any way I could do my matches early, or somehow participate without having to drop out?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@stephenWITNESS I have a similar problem. I get off of what I'm doing the same time the tourney starts. I won't be able to check in on time, which is annoying because I cannot use Discord. Because of my seeding, I skip the first round. I might be able to get home before my battles, but I might be a little late, too. Just FYI.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Friend code:2895-8215-7485
IGN:Alex
Discord Name:HeffNastyy
Challonge Name:HeffNasty
@RetroTyphlosion What time are you free at? @0kamii I'll see what I can do. I'll pm you both tomorrow with what's up
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS

If it'd be easier for me to dropout, I'd understand. Just let me know, I don't want my work schedule to twist up the entire tournament.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@stephenWITNESS Did I not signup properly yet? dont see my name in the bracket :\
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3