Poll: Did you think 'Oai'i' was a real name?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
61.54%
8 61.54%
No...
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii
(Oct 10, 2017, 10:08 AM)Uri Wrote: A long long time ago when i was playing L2, Uriel has born after 12 maybe 13 years of war evolves into Uri, ppl just call me Uri and so it was today, personally i think its good IGN easy to remmeber quick to be written just simple ^^

Simple is Best :D
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I usually use my real name mainly because I don't feel the need to create a nickname for myself in the game mainly due to the fact I usually use between my brother and some friends.
(Oct 9, 2017, 08:43 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am pretty bad when it comes generating anything but fantasy sounding names (I play and sometimes run D&D games giving me some experience) but they don't really have much meaning so for in game name I usually use either a random name or my real name. so not much interesting generally.

However, I much prefer my user name Tenebris Kane which I now use for most online gaming, after a while trying to come up with a User name with meaning behind it I translated the meaning of my name and since it was already interesting (the meaning for my names reads as The Dark Warrior). I used a mixture of latin for darkness and a slight variation from my last name to create the user name: Tenebris Kane and I have since stuck with it through the years.

Cool D&D as a matter of fact me and some friends are doing a campaign at school. During this play through I'm a ranger dragonborn