Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Ghost-Types
84.62%
11 84.62%
Eeveelutions
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon!
Manectric because of its lightning rod ability. This can protect my team in Battle Tree from those annoying Thunder Waves.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@gkh1997

You know, I've used a Plusle in Doubles with that same ability. It's immeasurably useful for avoiding those status moves. Better than Motor Drive in my opinion because it redirects Electric-Type moves instead of you having to predict the switch. Makes me wish Emolga had Lightning Rod instead of Motor Drive. But oh well...there's always Raichu and Plusle.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I adore Zapdos, when i first encounter him in Red version power plant, it was like  Exclamation   a Boss waiting to be challange. 

Amparos will be my second fav electric pokemon, I used him to beat silver version.
@CJ pokemon fan

Interesting choice, CJ. Zapdos was honestly always my least favorite member of the original three legendary birds. Personally I was enamored with Articuno, but I can see how Zapdos' presence in the Power Plant would be remembered fondly for you. It was MOST people's first legendary encounter.

I adore Ampharos. I use one every time I play through the Gen 2 remakes, and in Pokémon Colosseum. I only wish it had a better Mega. That drop in Speed kills it. Oh well, at least its hair is fabulous!

- 0kamii

I can't wait for Manectric in Ultra Sun and Moon, but I also like Luxray... Those two are my favorites for sure, cuz you just can't leave out either of them Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
@Oddish 4 ever

If there's one thing I'm excited for this upcoming VGC season, it's that I get to see my pseudo-favorite Electric-Type take to the World Stage once more! I love watching Manectric in combat. Gives some validity to my heritage as a Hoennbaby. Big Grin #hoennpride

- 0kamii

Well, Im late but heres mine: Electrivire. My Pokemon Journeg began In gen 5 (yeah, im newish). The second game I played was White two and I caught me an elektrike. I, only having liked pokemon since 2010ish, knew not of this pokemon. As time went on he grew into electabuzz. His starring role on my team was undeniable and his levels were high. I soon bought the bw2 guide book and learned of how to evolve my beloved pokemon. Me and my friend Matthew traded and I was amazed as an eight/seven  year old to see its sprite. It became my favourite electric pokemon and starred in my Diamond and Soul Silver playthrough.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova

Great story, Dova! No one minds that you started late, so long as you're here. Also, I think you meant Elekid. You said Electrike up there. This is an Electrike.

Electrike

This is an Elekid.

Elekid

Just so you know. Great reply, though! Nice to see you made it to the post!

- 0kamii

(Oct 27, 2017, 06:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Dova

Great story, Dova! No one minds that you started late, so long as you're here. Also, I think you meant Elekid. You said Electrike up there. This is an Electrike.

[Image: electrike.png]

This is an Elekid.

[Image: elekid.png]

Just so you know. Great reply, though! Nice to see you made it to the post!

- 0kamii

I know, but Ive been staring at the the gts since 6am this morning trying to complete my pokedex. I dont even know how Im still awake right now.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Hey @0kamii guess who's VGC18 Legal Dodgy
[Image: 1509083107265.jpg]
OU MASTER RACE