Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
[Image: halloween_2017_169.0.jpg]
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I'm thrilled to bring you this spooky, spectacular Meet & Greet!

I'd like to start by reminding all users, new and experienced, that the Meet & Greet is a monthly post made by the wonderful moderation team to bring all members together in a grand display of harmony and community. The Meet & Greet is a safe space for all users of the site, and we love see new and wonderful discussions surface through the great bonds that users have formed on this site over the last few months. Thank you all for your continued traffic to this great little site of ours, and we look forward to providing you all with more content, more discussions, and more community time! That being said, if ever you guys have any questions, feel free to contact one of of our moderators, @stephenWITNESS or @Unit501, or toss a PM to one of the site's Kahunas, myself, @0kamii,  or @FireTaco (hide your windows).

[Image: icon-mimikyu.png] [Image: icon-sandshrew.png] [Image: icon-carbink.png]

Featured This Month:

• Our mod, @stephenWITNESS, is hosting a Halloween-themed tournament call the Spooky Cup! Head over here if you're interesting in joining the ranks!

• If you love talking about Electric-Type pokémon, then head on over to the thread I posted for all things electrifying!

• As always, we have great members giving away awesome pokémon! Meander over to @Skulblaka01's post if you've got a need for some Shiny Johto legendaries!

[Image: icon-dusknoir.png] [Image: icon-fomantis.png] [Image: icon-anorith.png]

With VGC 2018 just around the corner, we'd love to see what all of you are bringing to the table. If you've got a moveset that you want to share with us, then pop by the Competitive Movesets forums and share with us your best battle strategies!

In need of some assistance with breeding or trading? No worries! Mosey on down to our Trading & Breeding forum! My breeding guild, Amethyst 0mega, and I are always willing to assist users in their many breeding endeavors! Look for the 'Omega' in the upper-righthand corner of the user's avatar! Don't forget to rep users with which you've had good experiences!
Wink

Even if you don't need Shiny legendaries from Gen 2, there's plenty more to be had over in our Giveaways forum! Who knows what you'll find? Maybe even something you never knew you wanted!

Don't forget to drop by the Discord Channel over in a thaterly direction → . It's a great way to stay in constant contact with the mods and other users.

[Image: icon-giratina.png] [Image: icon-zubat.png] [Image: icon-cofagrigus.png]

Share With Us:

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I'm starting with Ultra Moon, then I'll get a copy of Ultra Sun once I beat the game. I'm actually considering doing a Badge Quest of it!

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I'm attending a party at a friend's house, for which I will be donning the rugged attire of a rogue, Gothic gentleman. Momma and I are going as the Baron and Baroness of the mansion!

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Personally, I've been going back to a lot of the GameCube Sonic the Hedgehog titles like Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. I know that bad games are terrible for your health, but there's just no beating your roots as a gamer.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. For example: @bunny. Great username! What was the inspiration?

And lastly, even if you don't feel like answering all the questions, feel free to just stop in and say hello. We always welcome in new members and we can't wait to see how the site develops this coming month! Have a great day y'all, and welcome to PokémonForever!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Yo, our new member @FireTaco should get in on this

Share With Us:

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Ultra Sun....No I mean Ultra Moon... no wait... I like Solgaleo....I like Phyco & Soliera.... ARGHRGRHHG

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't do Halloween celebrations anymore.

Super Mario 64. I'm practicing speedruns of it in the 16 Star category

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

@FireTaco should be a Kahuna

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. 

@FireTaco This joke is never gonna die, I won't let it.
What's it like as a new member?

@stephenWITNESS How did you find the site?

@Unit501 How are you?

@Tenebris_Kane Would you like a rarer form of shinies?

@Drangor2 Is the dude in your PfP from HunterxHunter?
OU MASTER RACE
I love these threads!
1. I'm getting Ultra Moon, Phyco's moustache was too beautiful to pass up.

2. I've had a bad past with halloween, so I haven't celebrated it since I was about 7.

3. I have gotten addicted to the Sims 3 again, and I must say the memories are amazing.

4. You'd know if I had any big problems or querries. And I don't.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA (well, everyone in the Discord Channel knew I am still alive)

Getting back on topic, I need to answer these questions~

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I don't know, I have been busy studying for tests these few days and has lost track of USUM leaks. Sad

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Halloween is a normal working day for Asians. Halloween in my school's Exam Welfare Week, so I will be distributing gifts to students. Smile

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have not been playing games recently, rewatching Gundam franchise, especially the HD Remasters in GundamInfo in YouTube. Well, I admit. I am obsessed with Gundam but I am too poor to afford Gundam games. Sad

I am not sure if anyone wants me to write my thoughts on all the Gundam series since it will be a long essay~

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

More Monthly Meet and Greets! I always enjoyed them! Smile

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Let's invite more people here! Smile
@Darkpower ,
@Mr-Soybean ,
@Schuenemann ,
@jceey15 ,
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
@Keith_Kuruzu ,
@Enrique ,
@element_x49 ,
@Sun Juan ,
@bendikr ,
@TheWildShannon ,
@Arderico ,
@wartty ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@Adridia ,
@Zakariot ,
@"theoapo13" ,
@Eugenio ,
@Pwimawh_Kiogah ,
@Saichi ,

how often do you visit do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? Smile

If anyone needs anything, feel free to call me in the Discord Channel. I am more active there than the forums due to tests. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Ya know 0kamii, it surprisea me that you aren't the head of the forums. You're always so enthusiastic about everything! I think it's safe to say we all appreciate how much you do for the community! 

I suppose I'll have a little fun and answer your questions! 

​​​​​Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Originally, since I bought Sun, I was thinking Ultra Moon, but then I remembered how much I love Solgaleo! So I think I'll stick with Ultra Sun and change up starters to spice it up a bit!

I don't know how many of you are fans of the rock'n'roll, but I'll be going as the Doors' legendary front man Jim Morrison, since I actually look just like him, what with the hair and such. Now, I'm too old for tricks or treats, so I'll just be wearing it for a Halloween party 

​​​​What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?
​​​​

I've been playing quite a bit of A Link to the Past lately, it was my favorite snes game as a kid, and I've had a great time going through it again!

​​​​​You guys have been doing a fantastic job taking care of the community, and I can only see more fun and interesting things going on down the line as we near USUM, so all I'd like to see is you guys continuing to kick but at your job!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@Kris Thanks for the tag! I found this place from one of Justin's Youtube videos where he was talking a bout breeding and said this place was giving away 6IV Dittos. I needed a Ditto so I made an account and have been here since Smile

I'm going to get Ultra Moon first. I think the time difference was a nice idea and is pushing me to get it over Ultra Sun, even though my main palythrough was through moon.

Probably nothing tbh. Haven't dressed up for going out at Halloween in a long time.

The Simpsons Hit and Run. It's such a good game and everyone should play it!

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@element_x49 what is your favourite pokemon type?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Oct 14, 2017, 11:37 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

The Simpsons Hit and Run. It's such a good game and everyone should play it!

THIS MAN GOT GTA6 EARLY
OU MASTER RACE

Ultra moon because i have Moon(My brother Has Sun, don't know if i buy him Ultra Sun or something else, last year i bought him Sun i think or it was year before that and bought him Oras/or Xy)

I don't knw why , but most of time people of my family members get scared of me when i surprise them each time. But i do like it sometimes to scare people. Some years ago i bought some Mask of a horror creature, but only my dog got angry /scared, and i wanted to let it remain a surprise for other people so not yet tested(only my brother saw it and 1 other member)

Though i wanted a realistic Mask(one that really can trick people, just one that i saw on news of people with these mask that tricked event the police.)

I thought of some Clown mask/ but i need to think about it some more.

Not much, this year i don't have much that i like.

Yes, i have some suggestions, though for now i only can think of 1.

Some new section/Upgrade.(right now only this i can think of)

• [color=#000000][b]Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@Kris You mean profile picture?(pfp) If yes, its someone famous of a boy that was kind of becoming Justice /kind fighting evil stuff like that(similiar to goku personality of dragonball/and gon of Hunter x Hunter, but more serious )But i think Hunter X hunter creator is also the creator of This Boy in picture. (Title of anime Yu Yu Hakusho more than 100 episodes)

@bunny You are shiny collector you said? If yes hw many did you collect?

@TheAlmightySancho Don't know if i alreadymentioned this but, do you have ever saw/heard the Movie Chucky the puppet? (I watched few days ago the sequel of Curse of Chucky, with title being ''Cult of Chucky'')

@Guest Hi, you are lurking around, is there a chance you ever will join this community? Welcome btw.

@Pugliaaa hi.
• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I'm undecided on this release. What are the real core differences @0kamii?

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't know yet. Wish I had more interest in the holiday. Just too busy. Life get's in the way of living.

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Everything on the SNES classic.
@Drangor2 
Now, who could forget Chucky? That's one of the classic slasher movies we all know and love!

Then again, I only ever saw the first film. What are the others like?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3