Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to these amazing people who helped me with my Pokedex!
@Sorianwarrior
@Tenebris_Kane
@Kookiemuker
@Sharkfang2193
@ShinyHunterForLife
@moo311

Hello!
So I decided to make a thread on what Pokémon I need since this place seems to be active all the time ^.^

List of Pokemon for trade:

Marshadow x2

Shiny Kyogre

Shiny Arceus

Arceus

Here are the pokemon I'm currently missing:
Breeding and Level Up:

Minior green, indigo, red, violet

GTS or Link Trade:

Unown M

Vivillon:
Jungle
River
Sandstorm
Savanna

Link Trade ONLY:

Ash Pikachu Alola

so ive decided not to get an arceus for every plate because 1. that seems hella unfair for me to have like 15 arceus' when people cant even get 1, and 2. because it is insane lol. so the two extra arceus' i have are for trade if anyone wants em.
I have most of what you are looking for as I have a complete dex in the pokebank.  I can help you fill it out for free the main issue being im not always the most available person.

However, in this case I would say the GTS is your best friend:  Check out this past thread about aquiring What you want on the GTS (i should just make this a topic).

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LOOKING...an-the-U-S
@Pricefieldnerd 

Are you just looking for Pokémon normal, no requirements such as shiny and IV's? Also do you need them on sun/moon or a different gen as I could probably help with some of them, especially if it is sun/moon  Smile

(Nov 6, 2017, 02:30 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Are you just looking for Pokémon normal, no requirements such as shiny and IV's? Also do you need them on sun/moon or a different gen as I could probably help with some of them, especially if it is sun/moon  Smile

I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!
@Sorianwarrior I'd love to trade with you again! also thank you for the Pikachu!
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!
@Sorianwarrior I'd love to trade with you again! also thank you for the Pikachu!

Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:16 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?

The Pokemon I listed in my original post are up for trade so just PM me your offer and we can work something out Smile
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:20 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

The Pokemon I listed in my original post are up for trade so just PM me your offer and we can work something out Smile
Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:28 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!

I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
I'm in the plaza
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:31 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:16 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?

I'm in the plaza

Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^