Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
(Jan 3, 2018, 04:03 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd

You won't be able resolute keldeo or black/white kyurem through the trading system. You will need to get them in their normal forms and change them in your game

if you dont mind me asking, how do you do that? i know how to change Deoxys' form, but none of the other pokemon. is there a way? thanks lol
@Pricefieldnerd 

For every Pokémon that can change from in other gens you can always change the form in Sun/Moon generally the same rules apply as other generations, for example with black and white kyurem you need to obtain the dna splicer. Since each Pokémon that changes forms has a unique method I would recommend that you use Serebii to look up the Pokémon and items that you need as it also gives you a link to where you can find these items in game.
here is a link to serebii's page on the DNA splicer for kyurem

The main issue with kyurem is that it is very unique, the DNA splicer combines Kyurem with either Reshiram or Zekrom to form White or black Kyurem specifically so if you want to use the DNA splicer you will need to also have at least one of these two legendaries

(Jan 4, 2018, 06:15 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

For every Pokémon that can change from in other gens you can always change the form in Sun/Moon generally the same rules apply as other generations, for example with black and white kyurem you need to obtain the dna splicer. Since each Pokémon that changes forms has a unique method I would recommend that you use Serebii to look up the Pokémon and items that you need as it also gives you a link to where you can find these items in game.
here is a link to serebii's page on the DNA splicer for kyurem

The main issue with kyurem is that it is very unique, the DNA splicer combines Kyurem with either Reshiram or Zekrom to form White or black Kyurem specifically so if you want to use the DNA splicer you will need to also have at least one of these two legendaries

Ah, so Kyurem is like USUM; you need to have one other legendary to combine it? That's actually really cool! I never knew you needed that. I don't know if I got it on my UM game, but i know I have it on Moon. Is it possible to transfer a black/white Kyurem back to my UM game without it splitting?
Thanks for the link btw! ^.^
boop
slowly but surely adding more to my "have" list! ive been trying to get ultra beasts, legendaries, and shinies from the ultra wormholes so please be patient with me because they arent that easy to get lol
I can give you a Metagross in a few minutes. Do you happen to have a Cranidos or Budew?
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 8, 2018, 10:01 AM)Kris Wrote: I can give you a Metagross in a few minutes. Do you happen to have a Cranidos or Budew?

yipes sorry for the late reply! i had morning classes
im free for another 30 minutes and yes i have Cranidos ^.^
Ok it's taking a bit longer, but I'll have it asap. If I don't get it soon, just PM me when you can trade
OU MASTER RACE
bumpo
i updated my "have" list if y'all wanna check it out ^.^
boopo
smol bump