Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for more Friend Safaris
I'm mostly playing X right now,  and I'd love some more friend safaris (mine is steel-type, btw.)  Anyone here I haven't yet added..? Smile
noob question here... what is a friend safari
(Nov 13, 2017, 07:15 PM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: noob question here... what is a friend safari

We add each other's friend codes and then can trade/get extra pokemon in the friend safari area of x or y.
I would add you, but I have a full friend list, and my Safari is normal type, which isn't much good.
@Chansey  Oh ok so its an XY thing thank you for you're help
Don't think u got mines yet it's a water type with gyrados, octillery, frogadier
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I forgot, I got a Shiny Forretress from that Safari
OU MASTER RACE
@Chansey We are added but we havent been online in XY at the same time to unlock the third ones and the hidden abilites, so we could do that if you want. Mine is Ground type with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon(Pink). I have a second 3DS aswell, which is Psychic type with Drowzee, Sigilyph and Girafarig if that would interest you.

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I have a fighting one with mankey, pancham, and tyrogue, I'll add you.
(Nov 14, 2017, 01:41 PM)ipodxmaniac Wrote: I have a fighting one with mankey, pancham, and tyrogue, I'll add you.

@ipodxmaniac Welcome to the forums Big Grin if you'd like u can add mines if u want but i won't be able to add u back yet, also is you're profile pic rin by any chance.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.