Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] need gen/ edit
I have a fire Pokemon that need a few tweaks. I have event Pokemon willing to give for services!! Actually give them all no questions asked, these 6 Pokemon are the last of my fire collection ( only type I carish actually lol) so I am more than willing to give away all my events for this help! Thanks for reading!!
Hi Keeghan, have you tried on phantom thread?
(Nov 14, 2017, 07:22 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi Keeghan, have you tried on phantom thread?

I am good friends with phantom and I know he has exams to take care of, so I would feel very guilty to bother. Soooo no no I haven't lol
Ah, i heard though the exams were delayed or something, you can try to post on his topic since its not closed i think
(Nov 14, 2017, 07:53 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Ah, i heard though the exams were delayed or something, you can try to post on his topic since its not closed i think

I just remembered as well he already have the events I have, the last one that I had that he didn't was entei. So I guess the last 6 event Pokemon is for someone else who doesn't have...
@"Kheegan" What kind of tweaks do you need?
I'm back again.
(Nov 15, 2017, 04:04 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @"Kheegan" What kind of tweaks do you need?

Some very few things like nicknames or just pokeball, but one well...chandelier a whole makeover except for shiny and iv..hopefully you can help poor little ole me lolol I'll give you 5 events..except for ho_oh he's very special to me