Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Now to wait till wednesday
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:24 AM)CokeSlayer Wrote: I honestly thought this is going to be a Swiss tournament format with this many people, surprised it is single elimination lol.

maybe in the future, but that's a lot of people to battle multiple times. maybe i can set up a test swiss to see how it works.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:25 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I just noticed that if both me and Eckley make it through two rounds then we have to fight each other. LETS AIM FOR THAT ECKLEY [Image: 1.0]

I don't think so kappa
Penguin stop making me scared. I'm already preparing myself to lose Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I'm up against someone named Coogin. Are they any good?
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:26 AM)CokeSlayer Wrote: I'm against Skunky, I'm scared Sad I'll probably tjfRekt

dont worry... im pretty aweful
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM)KinKarasu Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:20 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Is Kai (jolteon92) good?

Sorta...  kappa

So Phil is PKPatriot56 ...Okiii...  :P

That's me! Good luck to you and everyone else who made it! :D
I'm against someone named Thomas... >.>
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:25 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:24 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Justin Wrote: Since reg filled up in 10 minutes I'm going to start the tournament at 11am (in 40 minutes)

you have 3 days to finish match one so no rush if you have things to do today/during the week.

if you do your battle now, you can report it at 11am (in 40 minutes) and wait 3 days for the next match LMAO.

Alright then. I guess I am ready whenever you are EvilSabre.

i'm gona eat so prob in a couple of hours icey but jeez this is a tense round 1 XD

K ill be on battle spot until then. This first round made killer pair ups.

yup only post round 3 all team forum match we can get is washer vs eckley, eeveeli then another match with anime vs watcher is possible or club else its me or you vs one of the others in the grand final....
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:26 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:24 AM)CokeSlayer Wrote: I honestly thought this is going to be a Swiss tournament format with this many people, surprised it is single elimination lol.

maybe in the future, but that's a lot of people to battle multiple times. maybe i can set up a test swiss to see how it works.

That would be really cool! But then again, some people might not have the time for battling 20+ people. Also I think battlefy can repeat the same match up! That might be a problem though.